Office Open hours: 08:00 - 20:00
Your Rental Includes:
• V.A.T. 24% + 05% M.T. are included
• Rates include third party insurance
• Full 24 hours rental (1 day)
• Baby seats/booster seats available on request (free of charge)
• Map of island
• Unlimited mileage
• Additional driver
• Delivery of vehicle to port, airport or your accommodation
ATTENTION! Please note that drivers licenses issued outside of the European Union, are not valid and require an international license. This law applies to all vehicles (cars, bikes, ATVs) and all companies all over Greece.
Terms And Conditions:
• Credit card: A valid credit card Visa or MasterCard is required for the rent
• Driver's age: Minimum age is 21 years old.
• It’s forbidden to drive in town or to park on the circular town road.
• Driver's license: the driver must own his license for at least one year.
• Rental time: minimum one day (24 hours).
• The renter is responsible for all traffic fines, damages, and gasoline used during the rental period.
• Office hours: 8:00 to 20:00 ( 20 euro charge after hour delivery and pick up)
• Cars can be delivered to the airport, port or hotel
Deposit of 20% secures your booking.
Reservation is not valid until you fulfill the payment process.
In case of cancellation or no show, the prepayment is non refundable.
For any changes regarding the reservation please contact us directly.
Last updated: January 2019
Our Company OK MYKONOS operates the following websites: http://www.okmykonos.com, http://www.okmykonoscars.com, http://www.okmykonosbikes.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of these Sites.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and other personal information. ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of use to you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.